As a mom the smallest (and simplest) things are often the greatest blessings. Reflecting on my birthday here are just a few of them.
- A pedicure with my daughter.
- Burgers, salad and baked beans for dinner.
- A friend who brings chocolate and red wine to church.
- A family that is as excited about a garden as I am.
- A baby that sleeps at the same times every day.
- K reading and singing the songs at church.
- I yelling "Ma" and he doesn't need to be fed.
- Tasty red wine
Which leads me to the greatest blessing of all. My huband. The last year has been so tough. Without him, I don't know what I would have done. There would have been many more trying times. Many fewer hugs.
So, for my birthday. I say thank you to him.