Have you seen the TTI (for The Time I...) on the Disney Channel? They are cute. And educational. And show real kids sharing their stories about important milestones they reached in their lives. And kids like them. Okay, my kid that is old enough to watch TV likes them and so does our sitter's son and the kids she plays with. So.... kids like them.
One of our favorites was TTI Flew an Airplane.
There are also fun stories about going scuba diving and a really nice one about realizing that a brother is different and its because he has autism.
More good stuff.
This afternoon (I took the day off!) I was sitting on the couch with BG and LM was napping. We were catching up on Good Luck Charlie and she started telling me about her TTI plan.
I'm not going to show you a video. I may be crafty, but I'm not a video wiz.
So, instead we wrote it down.
Its about swimming. Here goes.
- When I was little I didn't know how to swim, so my Mommy taught me.
- I started to get good so I joined a swim team. It was a lot of fun.
- When the summer was over so was my first swim team. But I wanted to keep swimming.
- So, I joined my year-round swim team.
- At first it was really hard to jump off the blocks because they were so high and the pool looked so big.
- But my coach helped me practice a lot and my Mom and Dad and brother cheered for me.
- Then I learned how to do it, even though I was tough.
- I got to be a really good swimmer and now I can win races.
Okay, so there isn't a video, but here is a picture of her jumping off the block.
She won that race.
Actually really cute. Now she wants to send it to the Disney people.
Wish me luck with that!