I understand the idea in t-ball and soceer. But, at our house we are always keeping score - who ran down the driveway first, who's won more games of Guess Who. You get the idea.
Most recently husband and I have been keeping score in the Parents of the Year contest. You know, the one that we totally made up?!?
Here are some of the things we've kept score on:
- 1 taking Little Man out in the cold on Sunday morning
+1 a little culture for Little Man by watching his dad run in a marathon
- 1 letting Little Man play on the floor at one of our favorite resturants/bars
+3 new swingset
+3 pulling off the swingset as a total suprise to Big Girl
- 2 baby falling down two stairs because we weren't supervising him
- 1 checking the backpack Monday night and finding the Friday folder
+1 catching that Big Girl didn't do all her homework before she went to bed
- 1 forgetting to have her finish the homework before bed